Get your shine on !

Happy Friday beauties!

Christmas is in the air and the countdown to the new year will begin pretty soon! We all know how crucial it is to get our shine on, especially this time of the year. This picture was taken 4 years ago… A Flashback Friday to  this time of the year at a black tie event I attended with the mister.

If you haven’t shopped for your New Year Eve outfits yet, click on any item below this post to shop for your preferred pieces for a similar look. Tis’ the season to give, receive, and get your shine on … And remember: “Don’t be afraid to be amazing. Don’t be afraid to shine. If your light gets too bright, make them wear shades in your presence. Don’t dim your light to make others feel comfortable around you” – Tony Gaskins.

Thank you for stopping by! To a great holiday season! XOXO

Shop the post:

Merry Christmas From my family to yours!
Gray Duster and White Sheath Dress

1. December 23, 2016 / 5:39 pm

You looked gorgeous! 🙂
    Ubetterwork.blogspot.com

• December 26, 2016 / 2:56 pm

Thanks so much love

December 24, 2016 / 12:35 am

U definitely have your shine on here. The dress looks elegant (from what I can see here lol!) would love to see a full post on this outfit with your beautiful self looking all glammed up. Keep smiling! 😉 😉 x x

• December 25, 2016 / 10:45 pm

Awww Thank you Jay! I love reading your comments:-) I’m glad you love the look and would like to see more…;) I hope you had a lovely weekend, my dear! Have a great start to your week! XOXO

• Jay
        December 26, 2016 / 11:30 pm

Well you are more than welcome beautiful! I love checking out your blog and your gorgeous pictures. I also really appreciate your taking time to read my comments and write a reply. Which part of the country do u live in? Well I hope wherever you are it’s not too cold for you at the moment. Enjoy your week and keep shining! 😉 😉 😉 x x x x x

• December 30, 2016 / 12:16 am

I live in the Midwest (Minnesota) so yes, it’s super-duper cold now lol! Again, thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting. I can’t wait to share more with you in 2017!:) Happy and prosperous year to you dear! Xoxo