Gray Duster and White Sheath Dress

Gray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglam

Hello lovelies! If you celebrate Christmas, you’re probably counting down the days now. I know I am! So many things to do in so little time, but I’m just ecstatic that we’re getting closer and closer to the most magical of days. As we get easily distracted by the gifts exchanges, parties, outfits, Christmas decoration… and all the shenanigans that come with the Christmas season, many people tend to forget what the day of Christmas really is about, but to each his own; and everyone has to take amend on how they want to reflect on the day. However… and as far as I’m concerned, this is just a little reminder to my fellow Christians that Christ is the reason for the season and not just a reminder.;)

Now, back to this simply-put together outfit that I’m sharing with you today… Adding those red pumps to this outfit was my way of saying “Hey, tis’ the season, and I’m in the holiday spirit!” 🙂 A stroll down the lobby of the hotel we were staying to grab a cocktail before getting ready for our early Christmas Party (See post here) had called for an impromptu photo-shoot. Total perk of having your husband as your wanna-be photographer… 🙂  And even though this was an impromptu photo-shoot, I decided that it was worth making its appearance on the blog. What do you think?

Gray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglamGray-white-and-red-outfit-hypnozglam

Duster | Dress | Heels

Thank you so much for reading! You all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Love and Light,

Get your shine on !
Last Minute Gift Guide for the beauty maven

1. Amy
    December 21, 2016 / 9:41 am

That dress looks amazing on you! Love it with your red heels.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

• December 22, 2016 / 12:49 pm

Thank you Shauna! Yes, I love them 🙂

2. December 22, 2016 / 12:18 am

It was worth posting these photos on your blog because the look is very nice, the combination of the dress, the long jacket and those impressive red heels are the perfect look for these Holidays.
    Awesome red heels.
    Very nice everything.
    Merry Christmas Edwige and enjoy this holiday with family and loved ones.

• December 22, 2016 / 12:22 pm

Awww, thank you so much darling! I always appreciate you stopping by! Have a merry Christmasan happy holiday with your loved ones as well! XOXO

• December 22, 2016 / 12:19 pm

Thank you love! Merry Christmas to you too.

• December 22, 2016 / 12:00 pm

Thank you so much Annessa! I’m glad you stopped by! Have a wonderful day!

December 22, 2016 / 5:56 pm

I think it was well worth your effort to do the impromptu shoot and post it because u look beautiful. I love the pictures you look gorgeous in the dress and heels and u matched the colours so well to create an outfit that is stylish and glamorous. Your shape is stunning in this dress, I really like the last picture especially. Oh and u are showing those sexy legs which look great in those heels. 😉 😉 Enjoy your weekend! X X x

• December 22, 2016 / 11:12 pm

I really appreciate your kind words Jay! 🙂 enjoy your weekend as well and stay warm 🙂 XoXo

4. February 26, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Love how you styled this little white sheath Edwige. The shoes and duster are fabulous!!

• February 26, 2017 / 11:22 pm