Red Holiday Party Dress

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglamHappy Friday beauties!

Can you believe it’s only 9 days till Christmas?! Somebody stop the time, please!!! Don’t get me wrong, I love Christmas, and this is my all-time favorite holiday season, but I just can’t seem to have everything “under control”. So many things to take care of; and sometimes, I just feel like I need more than 24 hours in the day. Well, I know this is a wishful thinking, but I really do feel that way sometimes. All I can do is go with the flow and get as many thing as I can done before the D-day. If you’ve been having a crazy schedule like me, chances are you still don’t have your Christmas or Holiday party dress yet. I just hope you don’t have too many events to attend. That will mean more outfits to shop for either in your closet or anew. Either way, it’s all fun and jolly. After all, tis’ the season, right?!

One thing I tell myself these days when it comes to dressing up for holiday events or gatherings (or any other event for that matter)  is that, I  don’t have to shop for new dresses or outfits every Christmas or holiday season. I can put some of my glam and chic dresses on repeat. Yes, I totally  can. with no shame.  I might need to be creative when recreating a look… and I’m not afraid to do so. This red, open back dress was a gift from my hubby about a year ago… He  got the dress from my friend at Unik Elegance. – Side note: It can pay off to leave your browsers open sometimes… 😉 –  It was a total winner then when I wore it to my blog’s 1 year anniversary event and I still adore it. An elegant and chic dress that will demand attention and command respect when you enter any room this holiday. Plus, you can’t go wrong with red for a year-end holiday party! I love that I can play with the style of the dress and show a fair amount of skin in the shoulder area if I want to, and still look elegant and well-put together. I just love when a conservative dress gives you so much life! Do you want so see more holiday looks? Stay tuned or better yet, subscribe to my blog and never miss any of my stylish yet affordable looks again! 😉

holiday-maxi-red-dress117

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

holiday-party-maxi-red-dress

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

holiday-maxi-red-dress-57

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

holiday-party-maxi-red-dress11

christmas-holiday-party-dress-hypnozglam,com

holiday-party-maxi-red-dress-2

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

holiday-lady-in-red-dress-hypnozglam

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great weekend.

Xo,  Edwige

Last Minute Gift Guide for the beauty maven
My Tea times just got better with the holidays

• December 16, 2016 / 12:15 pm

Thank you so much Jill! I hope you have a happy Friday!

• December 16, 2016 / 1:47 pm

Thank you for stopping by and commenting Kathrine! I hope you have a beautiful Friday!

1. December 16, 2016 / 2:36 pm

You look beautiful! I agree, I could use a few extra hours in a day! I can’t believe Christmas is next week! It was just Christmas. Oh well…have a wonderful holiday! #blmgirls

• December 16, 2016 / 2:45 pm

Thank you love! I’m glad you stopped by! I tell you, this 24 hours thing isn’t doing it LOL! Have a great weekend dear!

December 16, 2016 / 3:52 pm

Do I want to see more holiday looks? Yes yes and yes!! Lol I have to say you look absolutely BREATHTAKING in this dress!! 😉 you look so elegant and stylish and incredibly sexy too. 😉 I love the colour. Your hair is gorgeous. Your eyes and lips look beautiful. U have such a cute and pretty smile. Everything is flawless and I loved looking at these pictures. I hope you are able to post some similar looks. Enjoy your weekend. X x x x x 😉 😉

• December 18, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Awww thank you so much Jay! So kind of you! I will definitely post some more, and I hope you will like them as much as you like this one. Have a great start to the week, friend! XOXO

3. December 17, 2016 / 5:47 am

You look FABULOUS, my red dress twin! Love the holiday red on you 🙂 That style of dress is amazing as well – love how you could wear it off-the-shoulder if you wanted – so classy and elegant and chic! Hope you have a fun weekend 🙂

Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

• December 18, 2016 / 12:05 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting Sarah! You can’t go wrong with red for the holidays right? I love your dress too! You are rocking it.
      XOXO

• December 18, 2016 / 12:03 pm

Thanks so much dear!

4. December 18, 2016 / 9:49 am

I have to say, you have one rocking body with lots of curves! You look beautiful is this red dress and I love the earrings you paired with it. I seriously need more hours in my day, too! My goal today is to get the kids gifts wrapped and to also write out my Christmas cards. Wish me luck!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

• December 18, 2016 / 12:03 pm

Awww you are so kind Carrie! Thank you so much for the compliments! I’m totally here with you! Too many things to do in so little time! Wishing you luck girlfriend! You can do it! LOL

• December 19, 2016 / 10:20 am

Thanks so much Kelsey! XO

• December 20, 2016 / 5:15 pm

Thanks so much Nadia! So nice of you to stop by. XOXO

5. December 21, 2016 / 5:40 pm

Girl that dress looks stunning on you. The colour is absolutely awesome with your complexion, the drape and fit is so elegant. LOL @ it pays to leave your browser open sometimes…..

• December 22, 2016 / 12:48 pm

Hahaha I tell you Juliett! You gotta give a hint to the hubby lol! Thank you for stopping and commenting. I appreciate you saying that! Happy holidays to you and your loved .ones my dear!

• December 22, 2016 / 12:45 pm

So nice of you to say Elena! I love red, and I’m glad you find that it suits me well 🙂 Happy holidays darling! Stay warm!