One Sleeve Jumpsuit + Duster

TGIF everyone!

Isn’t it interesting when they say not to judge a book by its cover, but inevitably it’s usually what we do. Human’s nature right?!

My husband and I were out for a pre-Valentines Day Dinner last weekend and while some others were asking about my outfit, I caught more than once the waitress’ eyes gliding down my fingers, and going back to my husband’s. The matter of the fact is, I didn’t have my rings on. I’m going to spare you the odd details, but anyone who knows my husband knows that he’d find a silly and funny way to make her dive even more in her imagination and assumption, but I totally lost it when on our way out, he said : “Thank you for an excellent service tonight… Here’s a $$ tip for not telling my wife that I was here tonight with another date, which, by the way, happens to be wife…” 😀 She instantly turned red and couldn’t say anything but “Thank you, sir.” LOL. Well, long story short, I think it’s just another reminder and motivation for me right there to work on losing those stubborn extra pounds and stop taking my rings off sometimes.

Back to the outfit of the day. – (I’m sorry, but I just had to tell you that story) 🙂 – I’ve owned this jumpsuit for years and I think last time I wore it was at a friend’s Birthday party a couple years ago. Don’t ask me why, but for some reasons unknown to myself, it was the only thing I wanted to wear that evening. I added my oversized silver shimmered duster for an elegant touch and to also keep warm. I “glammed-up” in all-silver for my accessories and shoes and added a touch of blue for a pop of color. 😉  I hope you like it…

Black-jumpsuit-silver-cardiganBlack-jumpsuit-silver-cardiganBlack-jumpsuit-silver-cardigan

I appreciate you for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!

Love + Light,

Shop my look:

5 Simple Ways To Freshen Up Your Home For Spring!
Multi Print Midi Skirt

1. February 17, 2017 / 1:14 pm

This outfit is so glamorous! I love the silver belt and sparkly shoes! Thanks for linking up at Fabulous Friday!
    xo-Mary

• February 17, 2017 / 10:23 pm

Thanks so much Mary! And these heels are so comfortable too! XO

2. Zara
    February 17, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Hahahaha funny story. Well that means you’ve been doing good, to go this incognito. 😀

• February 17, 2017 / 10:21 pm

LOl, I try to remember and squeeze them on sometimes, but sometimes either I forget or it’s just too much trouble trying to slip on. LOl

3. February 18, 2017 / 8:24 am

Hi Edwige, good to “meet” you! I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Your pictures are sensational! I love this outfit with the silver and black , the belt and long duster a perfect compliment! People can be so judgemental right! Love your hubby’s comment! I have a jumpsuit on my wishlist!
    jess xx

February 18, 2017 / 5:53 pm

Maybe she was checking u out. U never know these days lol!! I know if I were ur waiter I wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off u. There would be drink spills and food all over the place!! lol 😉 😉
    U look breathtaking in this outfit. U really look stunning in a jumpsuit, so glamorous and elegant. Im not sure what u mean about stubborn extra pounds- u look incredible to me. 😉 I like the colours u chose- very classy and well put together. I love the cut of the top of the suit- very sexy and ur skin looks beautiful. U somehow seem to be getting even more beautiful each time and your outfits are such a high standard yet they get better too. Enjoy ur weekend!! Bisous x x xx x x x x x

• February 20, 2017 / 12:18 pm

Hahaha, so flattering lol! Thanks again for your kind words! I appreciate you for visiting and commenting. Have a happy Monday and a great start to the new weed! Bisous.

• February 20, 2017 / 12:15 pm

Thank you Shauna! I love those heels too, they’re so comfortable!

5. February 19, 2017 / 11:56 am

That jumpsuit is really nice Edvige and it looks so nice on you. A really stylish ootd!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
    News from NYFW

• February 20, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Thanks so much Eni! I hope you have a great start o the the week! XO

• February 21, 2017 / 11:08 am

Thank you so much darling! I appreciate it!

6. February 21, 2017 / 9:47 pm

Seriously, you are just drop dead GORGEOUS in this jump suit! That story about what your husband said made me crack up! He sounds like a fun guy 🙂

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

• February 22, 2017 / 12:08 pm

Hahaha! He is! LOL Thanks so much for your kind words Carrie. XOXO

7. February 22, 2017 / 6:51 am

I love this glam look on you! You look stunning in your jumpsuit!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

• February 22, 2017 / 12:04 pm

Thanks so much Jill! Have a lovely day!

• February 23, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Thanks so much!

8. February 23, 2017 / 10:39 am

I love this-and the blue clutch 👛! I would probably have used my silver which would not been half as cool as what you did.I am wanting to try a jumpsuit and will have to admit I am on a diet right now because I will have to admit I ‘m a bit paranoid how I will look in it- and I am a big duster wearer too.

• February 23, 2017 / 12:50 pm

Awww, thank you Terri! Ha! I thought about using silver clutch at first and thought I needed a pop of color lol! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! XO

• February 23, 2017 / 5:30 pm

Thanks so much Elise! XO

9. February 23, 2017 / 6:47 pm

Thank you for the laugh! That was a great story! You look absolutely amazing! that jumpsuit is so chic and sexy! I love your blue clutch for a little pop of color!

10. February 26, 2017 / 2:55 pm

So Glamorous! I think you look stunning here Edwige. Oh and I want that belt! x Come show off your style! I’m hosting a link up from Thursday evening. Would be great to have you there xx

• February 26, 2017 / 11:21 pm