BELIEVE … THE WORD OF THE WEEK

Believe-fashion-white-shortBeautiful-black-woman-ankara-summer-fashion

BELIEVE… Such a simple word with a powerful effect. If we only know how much of a difference we will make in our life with a strong belief of our ability to be or do anything we want to, well, we will have no other choice but to believe!

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-white-shorts

Believe that you are in the right place at the right moment

Believe that anything you set your mind on you can do

Believe that everything you pray for or dream of is on its way

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-prints-shoesBelieve that no one can make you happy but yourself

Believe that you are enough

Believe that you are here on planet Earth with a specific purpose

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-white-shortsBelieve that you’re equipped with greatness… for greatness

Believe that you have what it takes to get to the next level of your life and career

Believe that you are a winner

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-prints-shoesBelieve that you are loved

Believe that your smile can make difference

Believe that YOU can make a difference

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-prints-shoesBelieve that you can change anything negative in your life, if you so desire

Believe that you are a miracle worker

Believe that everything is working in your favor

Beautiful-black-woman-ankara-summer-fashion

Believe that you can shift in what’s possible

Believe that you are a testament of power and strength

Believe that you will grow through everything you go through

justfab-shoedazzle-prints-shoes

Believe that you can change the “CAN’T” in “CAN” and the “WON’T” in “WILL”

Believe that you can live a fulfilling and successful life

Believe that you can be an inspiration to your generation and the generations to come

Believe that you can walk into your purpose with faith and confidence

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-prints-shoes

Believe that you are not a mistake and that you matter

Believe that you are unique

Believe that you are beautifully and wonderfully made by the Most-High God

Beautiful-black-woman-ankara-summer-fashion

Believe that you are a light and your magic will touch hearts

Believe that you’re fully capable of creating your reality

Believe that you are where you are supposed to be in life right now

Believe in your callings, talents, and passions; they will take you places

Nomose-ankara-blazer-summer-shorts-style

Believe in the opportunities ahead

Believe that what God has for you is for you

Believe that you can make things happen and make magic

Nomose-ankara-blazer-summer-shorts-style

Believe that there’s always light after dark

Believe that good things are going to happen

Believe that when you are grateful for what you have and smile to life, life gives you more

Nomose-ankara-blazer-summer-shorts-style

Believe that you are not your past and that your past does not define you

Believe that you are not what society describes you to be, but who you want to be

Believe that all things are possible through Christ who strengthens you

Know it. Feel it. Believe it and Manifest it.

Ankara-prints-blazer-and-prints-shoes

I’m wearing Nomose Couture Ankara Blazer (c/o) USE CODE “HYPNOZGLAM” for a sweet discount 😉 – SIMILAR! JustFab’s shoes (c/o) – TJMaxx’s  top and shorts – Target’s crossbody bag – Guess’s sunnies and L’effet Glamour’s necklace.

Wishing you a fabulous week ahead,

Love,

Meet Kechi Okwuchi ... Her story will inspire you!
An Essay By My Daughter | Moonshot Thinking

1. June 12, 2017 / 10:06 am

Truly, such a simple word capable of moving mountains and shattering walls xoxo

• June 14, 2017 / 5:10 pm

i couldn’t agree more Sheela! Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! XO

• June 14, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Thank you babe! Yes, the color are so vibrant and even better in person lol! i love it!

2. June 12, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Believe is such a simple word but man it can work wonders in your life. I believe I am in the right place at the right moment and I believe I can reach my wildest dreams. I also believe you look chic and sexy in this colorful ensemble.

• June 14, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Awww, you are so kind my darling! Thank you and yes, keep believing! The absolute best is yet to come! XOXO

3. June 12, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Believe that what is For YOU cannot be UnFor You. And, YOU look Fantastic!!

• June 14, 2017 / 5:07 pm

YES NETI! I totally second that phrase. Thank you! I appreciate your comments! Kisses

June 13, 2017 / 2:22 am

Hi babe, just the weirdest thing I woke up thinking about u! What a great way to start the day! 😉 U look beautiful in this outfit, and those sexy legs in those colourful heels- stunning! Im just imagining u opening ur closet and its just full of Ankara jackets lol!! Thanks for sharing ur outfits and I hope u have a great week. x o x o x o x o x o x

• June 14, 2017 / 5:06 pm

Yes, i do have quite a few ankara blazers in my closet… and I love them all. Lol Thank you so much for the kind comments and nice words 🙂 It’s very nice of you! I hope you’re having a great week so far. XO

5. Liz
    June 13, 2017 / 12:19 pm

Such a beautiful post! And you look gorgeous as always!

6. June 13, 2017 / 1:34 pm

Girl I need to get into some shorts! You look fabulous! Love how the vibrant colors go together. Beautiful pictures 🙂

• June 14, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Thank you so much Trina! I know right, it;s the perfect time to get those shorts out lol! have a great day, beautiful!

• June 14, 2017 / 5:01 pm

Thank you Monica! I’m glad you stopped by! XOXO

7. June 14, 2017 / 10:47 am

Such a powerful word and I think that we all need to believe a little more. Thank you for the word of encouragement.
    Now to the look… goodness you look gorgeous. O love the Ankara Jacket over the white shorts and I love the heels,

• June 14, 2017 / 4:56 pm

You are most welcome luv! I’m glad we both agree on the power of “belief”! Kisses

8. June 15, 2017 / 7:52 am

Loving this jacket on you, lady- that print is so vibrant and happy!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

• June 15, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Thanks so much Ashley! XOXO

9. June 17, 2017 / 7:43 am

Edwige your post is so powerful, I honestly feel like printing it and reading it every morning right along with my daily devotional. Thanks for that!!! Also, thank you for linking up to Fabulous Friday!
    xo,
    Kellyann

• June 19, 2017 / 10:22 am

Awww, so nice of you to say Kellyann! Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m glad you found this powerful! XOXO