Blog Anniversary + July Outfit recap

Hello everyone! Hello August!

It’s unreal how time is flying by and how in the midst of all the busyness, we still manage to do what needs to be done, at least to the best of our abilities. Some days may be easier or better than others, but at the end of the day, we can only do so much, right?

My blog has turned 3 yesterday, and when I was sitting there reflecting on my journey as a blogger, influencer and entrepreneur, I couldn’t help it but compare myself to some of the successful bloggers out there, and what I haven’t accomplished in 3 years, instead of what I have accomplished... The huge followings, that life-changing opportunity, the amazing features etc… And then I had to remind myself that ‘comparison is the thief of joy’ and I started seeing the glass NOT empty NOR half full BUT rather refillable.

Honestly, 3 years of blogging have made a difference in my life! I’m grateful for it all, and I’m staying in faith for even better days ahead. For everything this journey has thought and given me: The friendship and connections, the learning experience, the amazing opportunities and collaborations, the love and support; I’m just grateful for it all, and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me. Thanks to you all for your readership, your comments and supports. I appreciate it all and know that I do not take them for granted! 🙂 If you have any suggestions at all, what you’d like to see more on the blog, or any collaboration idea you may have in mind, let me know in the comments session or send me a message. I will take them into serious consideration. 🙂

Well, happy blog-anniversary to me! 🙂 I will leave you all today with a recap of my July’s outfit posts. I hope you like them.

buttton-down-mauve-jacket-and-denim-shorts

FULL POST HERE

SUMMER-CUTE-LOOKFULL POST HERE

Inspiration-Post-comfort-zoneFULL POST HERE

Oversized-asymmetric-yellow-dressFULL POST HERE

Here you have it… Do you have a favorite?  Do let me know. Thank you for reading and may the month of August be good to you.

Love,

prAna Cali Maxi Dress
Girls Talk Cars

1. August 2, 2017 / 9:28 pm

I agree with you; It’s always a good idea to see the glass half full or refillable all the time and to be thankful for everything. Happy Blog Anniversary. All the outfits are lovely.

• August 3, 2017 / 1:55 pm

Thank you darling! i appreciate your kind words! Yes, we must always be grateful

2. August 3, 2017 / 12:18 pm

Happy blog birthday, lady- you are looking great in these outfits! July was so colorful!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

• August 3, 2017 / 1:53 pm

Thanks so much Ashley! XOXO

• August 4, 2017 / 12:00 am

Thank you Sarah!

3. August 3, 2017 / 3:37 pm

I love that red top with the ruched sleeves. You look fab momma!

• August 3, 2017 / 11:59 pm

Thanks so much Johanna! I love that top too! XOXO

4. August 4, 2017 / 10:51 pm

You look stunning. Congrats on the blogversary. Thank you for linking up to the Top of the World Style Linkup party.

• August 7, 2017 / 1:06 am

Thanks so much Nicole! XOXO

August 5, 2017 / 6:39 pm

Congratulations!! I wish i could buy u a drink or celebrate in some way with u! (What do u like to drink btw?) Sending u big love! Honestly its the other way around-the other bloggers need to be looking up to u and the way u consistenly show new and unique outfits so regularly and with such class and elegance oh and always with a beautiful smile. The only reflection u can do is to give urself a huge pat on the back and feel proud of all that u have a acheived from the hard work u have put in. I would say keep on doing what u r doing so well and u cant lose. What has been ur favourite outfit if u had to choose one? As always for suggestions i would say u can never go wrong with the dresses (or jumpsuits) u wear- im yet to see one where u didnt look totally gorgeous. U kill the elegant classy style so easily. Id love to see u wearing some more really classy gowns and evening wear like u have previously and maybe even some short videos to help show more how they look in real life (maybe its jus me- i know id like that). Oh and im still waiting for u to do a post wearing some of the bfyne swimwear! lol 😉 😉 Congrats again and hugs x x x

• August 7, 2017 / 12:26 am

Ah! Thank you so much for your comments, support, and feedback my dear! They are very much appreciated…And that alone is you celebrating in some way with me. Thank you and I will take the suggestions into consideration 🙂 – Happy Monday!

• August 8, 2017 / 1:51 pm