Holiday Olive Midi Asymmetric Dress

beautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

It’s official! Christmas is (almost) here!  Are you guys ready? Pssst… I’m not! Ha!

This asymmetric midi dress is one of the most comfortable yet stylish and versatile dresses that I own. For real! If you’ve seen me in town a few times in this same dress for the past couple weeks, don’t worry; everything (and everyone) is fine. I’m just obsessed with the dress. In fact, I also have it in a festive yellow color, and you probably remember it from a previous post here.

Beside the comfort and the feel or quality of this dress, it’s just amazing how you can dress it up or down for any occasion you chose to wear it for. Check out how I added a little bit of a twist to it here, and how I went a more casual route here. You just can’t go wrong with either way.

This may not be your typical holiday dress, but it definitely makes an all-year cute, fun, and chic dress! I love the warm tone color of olive which is also perfect for the  season. I think these sleek pumps in one of the most coveted colors of the holidays are the perfect addition to the dress.

Wear  this dress or a similar look to just about anywhere you need to be this season; and you will fit right in… But again, who wants to fit in anyways, if you can stand out!? 😉

Black-fashion-bloggerbeautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

Top-multicultural-blogger

beautiful-asymmetric-olive-dressbeautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

multicultural-blogger

beautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

Dress: c/o Universal Standards | Heels: Similar |  Clutch: Similar | Necklace: Try this | Earrings: Here beautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

beautiful-asymmetric-olive-dressbeautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

beautiful-asymmetric-olive-dress

P.S. You would notice that the yellow dress (one size up for the comfy ample oversized fit, look, and style) here or here shows more the asymmetric feature. This being said, beside the many cool colors to choose from, the sizing would also be something to consider, depending on how you would like the dress to fit, feel, and look on you! Again, whether you go with your true size or the next size up, you cannot go wrong!

To find out the one you like better just get two sizes in two or many colors! 😉

Thank you so much for reading and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Love,

A Look Back At 2017 & Happy New Year 2018!
Get Soft & Hydrated Skin With Olay Moisture Ribbons Plus Winter Challenge

1. December 26, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I love this dress on You and those shooze. . . Happy 2018 my Dear.

January 14, 2018 / 12:31 pm

Thank you so much my darling sis! happy new year to you as well!

December 27, 2017 / 4:43 pm

Hello Gorgeous!! You look wonderful in this dress my love. Really stunning and possibly I like it better than the yellow ?? lol hard to say! Its so simple but so classy on you and you matched it perfectly with those heels…may I say your legs look gorgeous in those heels. 😉 😉 The pictures came out really well and especially the ones showing off your beautiful shapely side profile. My favourites though are 7,8 and 9 as your legs and thighs look irresistible my dear, so so hot!! 😉 (you know what I would do…) You are an incredibly beautiful woman and I love everything you do. Enjoy your week!! x x x x x x xx x

December 31, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Thank you Jay! 🙂 And I wanted to take this time to thank you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you so so so much for your comments and all the support through out this year Jay! I really appreciate you stopping by each time and taking time to share your feedback with me! I wish you a wonderful year and I hope you will stick around 🙂 Happy and healthy new year 2018!

• Jay
        January 13, 2018 / 3:46 pm

Awww that’s really sweet of u to say babe! Im so happy that my comments are so well appreciated by you. 🙂 Really. There is always so much more that I would like to share with you each time with regards to feedback but I cant put everything here ( 😉 😉 <3 ) and I try my best not to go overboard lol you will think im crazy!! Of course I will stick around, that will be my pleasure!! Im really looking forward to what you do this year. Longs bisous 😉 x x x x

January 15, 2018 / 12:03 am

🙂 XOXO

3. December 27, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Edwige, this is a fabulous dress and it looks amazing on you. I am loving the olive green paired with burgundy and your velvet pumps are stunning. Such a great outfit! Heading over to check out the yellow dress now. Thanks so much for linking up with me On the Edge.

Shelbee

4. December 30, 2017 / 9:07 am

Your clutch and heels go perfectly with this gorgeous dress! I have an olive dress and now I want some red velvet heels for it!! Happy almost New Year!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

December 31, 2017 / 4:10 pm

Thank you so much gorgeous! Happy New year and your loved ones!