Striped Knit Dress

Dress-and-sneakers-outfitHappy Monday, beauties.

I’m kicking off this week in a relaxed striped knit dress and my comfy blush sneakers. Sometimes you just have to choose the comfort of kicks or flats over the sexiness of heels. I have been rocking dresses with sneakers lately and I must admit this trend is one I wasn’t expecting to follow, but I’m glad I surprised myself. This is a really simple and minimalist dress to be worn to hang out with the family at the park or to an easy bbq… It could also be dress-up with cute pumps for a girls night out.

I love how casual and comfortable yet fashionable this look is; and as we’re now officially in Fall, we need more than ever a transitional piece close by for those chilly evenings. Personally, I would always have a denim jacket around to throw on when needed.

Would you wear this? What are your thoughts on wearing sneakers with dresses? Please, do share! 😉

Multicultural-fashion-bloggerbeautiful-black-fashion-bloggerTarget-style-striped-dressDress-with-sneakers-styleBeautiful-plus-size-fashion-bloggerblack-curvy-fashion-blogger

beautfiul-sketchersPlus-size-style-influencerBeautiful-fashion-lifestyle-bloggercasual-chic-striped-dressDress-and-sneakers-outfit

gorgeous-black-woman-smiling

Beautiful-knit-striped-dress-outfitStriped-knit-dress-with-sneakersBautiful-fall-backgroundAfrican-american-fashion-blogger

Fashion-blogger-smile-hat-stripesDress: Similar: HERE & HERE | Shoes: Similar HERE & HERE |Belt bag

As always, thank you for stopping by and viewing and I hope you have a great start to the new week.

Until next time,

XOXO,

Blue Striped Midi Dress
Fall transition pieces with NA-KD

1. September 25, 2018 / 1:34 am

Beautiful dress;, great for fall. I love how you styled it with the denim jacket and sneakers. I had to warm up to the dress and sneaker trend too then realized that it is really, really comfy and chic. Have a great Week.

September 25, 2018 / 1:02 pm

Thanks so much beauty! Yes, I think it’s perfect for Fall. Have a great day lovely!

September 25, 2018 / 12:59 pm

Thanks so much Ashley! I love these bold stripes too! have a great day!

2. September 25, 2018 / 10:49 pm

You look amazing in the dress and I just love the way yous styled it with the denim jacket tied around your waist! I would definitely wear this because I love the bold stripes!

September 26, 2018 / 8:50 pm

Thanks so much Ruth! I’m glad you stopped by!

October 8, 2018 / 4:57 pm

I really like the dress and the colours. You look cute! I would prefer it in heels, but that’s because you always look good in heels and you pull off the glamorous look so well, but hey, im a guy and I don’t have to wear them so I can forgive you not wearing them and plus how would you take that photo jumping in the air in heels!! x x xx
    ps were you doing a catwalk in some of these pics? That’s how it looks lol!!

October 12, 2018 / 2:50 pm

HA! thanks so much Jay! Yes, you’re right, I’m more used to wearing heels on dresses lol. But guess what I shot this same look paired with different shoes. I will share the post 😉 And LOL to the catwalk comment…but I’m speaking in into existence 🙂 XOXO

• Jay
        October 14, 2018 / 11:20 pm

I look forward to seeing that babe. 😉 x x x x