Blue Striped Midi Dress

mulicultural-lifestyle-bloggerHello friends,

Well, October is here! Can we all take a minute to reminisce on the fact that October is already here? Which means in a little over 90 days, we will be ushering into a new year. I’m saying all of this to say that time waits for no man! In fact, I can’t believe I will be celebrating another year of life tomorrow.(Well, depending on when you are reading this post, my birthday is on October 3rd. 🙂 ) Time definitely is flying fast. It’s a reminder to us all to use our time wisely and spend most of it doing what we love the most.

Now that I’m done freaking out about time, let’s get to fashion! 🙂 Stripes are a never ending trend; and this striped dress is such a cute number! The ruffle details and the asymmetric hems are such feminine touches; and I love the adjustable spaghetti strap. For an even more feminine feel, I opted for some pretty and bright statement accessories; and the colors contrasted well against the blue striped dress. Tassel and fringe were a big hit this Summer; and I know we will see more of them in the new season of fall as well. To finish off the look, I went for these cute floral sandals! 😉 I hope you like today not-so-fall look. 🙂

Fabulous-fashion-blogger

beautiful-black-bloggerblack-fashion-and-beauty-bloggerBeautiful-fashion-and-style-bloggerbeautiful-black-fashion-bloggerBeautiful-black-bloggerfashion-and-lifestyle-influencer Beautiful-stripes-and-florals Blue-striped-midi-dressBlue-striped-midi-dress

Multicultural-fashion-blogger

Fashion-and-beauty-influencer

fabulous-sexy-black-blogger

As always, thank you for viewing and cheers to ‘getting done’ tis last quarter.

Casual Friday | Fall colors
Striped Knit Dress

1. October 2, 2018 / 2:13 pm

Eek! I’m not ready for winter in the Midwest. I want to keep wearing cute dresses like this.

October 4, 2018 / 11:03 pm

I totally hear you Jennie! HAhaha

2. October 2, 2018 / 2:47 pm

I love this dress! it’s sexy without trying too hard. I especially love the accessories.

October 4, 2018 / 11:02 pm

You are so kind GIGI!The goal was to remain classy 🙂 LOl! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. XOXO

3. October 2, 2018 / 6:09 pm

Fantastic look and that dress is perfect on You. We really do not have Fall weather here, so we are still in Summer fashion.

October 4, 2018 / 11:01 pm

Thanks so much sis! Maybe i should pack my bag and join you there. LoL

October 8, 2018 / 4:50 pm

Yes do you look good in this dress babe!! First off I gotta say your expression in pic 12 is SUPER cute!! 😉 😉 I love that picture you are just gorgeous, as you are in all these pics. The dress looks amazing on you, very classy and pretty but also sexy when the wind catches!! lol your legs are phenomenal, I love the last pic that is such a beautiful powerful picture. I think this style of wrap dress really suits you very well and of course the girls look tantalising as ever (are you checking yourself out it that second pic-I cant blame you if you are, you look wonderful!!!) You are such a beautiful woman and I don’t know how you keep doing it but you do- a year older maybe but you look better for it, how that is possible I don’t know!! Love and kisses to you. x x xx x

October 12, 2018 / 2:52 pm

Awww how nice of you, my dear! You are so kind! Thanks so much for your continuous support! XOXO

5. October 13, 2018 / 7:11 am

Your summer look is like a breath of fresh air in the midst of the orange plaid pumpkin spice fall looks everywhere else! It was hard here too to really get into the swing of fall fashion as it was so dang HOT&HUMID every day!

Thanks for linking up with the Fabulous Friday link-up!

Bettye

October 15, 2018 / 11:35 am

Thanks so much Bettye! I appreciate it!