Leopard on Leopard

Happy Holidays Beauties,

You wouldn’t see me in this outfit now that the temperature is constantly dropping here in the midwest, but you would’ve be spot on a while back when the leaves were still fresh on the ground!

Leopard on leopard was a thing last season and it’s still pretty much a big trend this season. My dress isn’t new, (but I linked very similar ones for you to shop) and I was actually surprised that I was able to squeeze myself in it. I do have to say that the stretchy fabric was definitely in my advantage. So if you are shopping for a body-con holiday dress, my little tip would be to choose a stretchy fabric. Stretchy fabrics usually give you both comfortable fit and room for growth. 😉

My cute jacket on the other side is a new and oversized one; a good balance to the form fitting midi dress. Mixing fall prints and pattern is so fun and appealing; and I love how the leopard prints heels were perfectly in sync with this combination! This is a fun twist to the red and green or the typical holiday outfit inspirations for your holiday gathering or festivities, especially when you live in a less brutal winter atmosphere. Either way, switch up the jacket with a nice coat or a Moto jacket, and the heels with some tall boots or booties (Like I wore it here) and you will be right on the dot, for what it’s worth! What do you think of this look?

Multicultural-fashion-blogger
black-beautiful-fashion-blogger
multicultural-fashion-blogger
beautiful-mutlicultural-fashion-blogger
black-beautiful-style-blogger
Thank you for reading and have a great start to the new week.
Lots of love,

Shop my look:

December 11, 2018 / 10:52 am

I am too Jennie! Thanks so much for commenting! XOXO

1. December 11, 2018 / 11:46 am

Super dress, I love that it fades to black. You look super thanks for sharing. Do Stop by and join my #chicandstylish #linkup every Thursday. Jacqui Mummabstylish

December 11, 2018 / 1:44 pm

Thank you so much! Yes, I love that about it too! Have a great day!

2. December 11, 2018 / 7:46 pm

You look beautiful and I love this dress! The ombré effect on the dress is my favorite. This look is perfect for the upcoming holiday since its both fun and bold at the same time. I hope your week is going well so far and happy Tuesday!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

December 15, 2018 / 12:56 am

I love the ombre effect too, Maureen! Definitely makes the dress! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! XO

December 15, 2018 / 12:55 am

Thanks so much Jessica! I’m glad you like this look!

3. December 15, 2018 / 1:37 pm

My goodness what a fabulous dress!

December 16, 2018 / 10:41 pm

Thank you so much Nancy! XOXO

4. December 15, 2018 / 6:52 pm

Wow! That dress looks so good on you and I love the black color blocking on the bottom. Leopard is so on trend right now!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

December 16, 2018 / 10:40 pm

Thank you so much Carrie! I love that effect on the dress too! 🙂

December 17, 2018 / 5:26 am

Wow babe do you look GOOOOODDD!! You look stunning in this dress!! I love the leopard print and the length of this on you, and you look really sexy wearing it with those heels- perfect choice!! Your hair looks perfect and you put the outfit together so well with the jacket. I love pic 7-BAM!! that is an incredible picture, your smile is beautiful and your bootay looks phenomenal!! 😉 😉 I really appreciate you taking some pics without the glasses too, I noticed you did that and your eyes look gorgeous. 😉 Your shape is stunning in this dress, you should wear more bodycon babe. 😉 x x o x x

December 17, 2018 / 2:30 pm

Aww, I’m glad you love this look! I’m working on getting back to shape so i will definitely be wearing more body-con dresses lol! I apprecaite you, dear!

December 19, 2018 / 1:24 pm

Thanks so much Emma! I’m glad that it turned out great! Thanks for stopping by! XO