Raspberry Ruffle Gown for the holidays

holidays-evening-dress

It’s a myth that holidays festivities, especially black tie events call for black or darker shade attires. – Like this Ralph Lauren gown I wore HERE – At least in these modern days, wearing bright colors or sequins to holidays festivities is definitely not a faux-pas! Who plays by those rules anymore anyways?! I had a blast at the black tie event I attended this past weekend with my husband; and I’m glad I went for this dress, after debating it against another beautiful gown that I could have worn.  What do you think? Would you wear this gown to your next formal event?

If you want to stand out in a sea of black dresses at your holiday event this season, you should consider a beautiful vibrant dress like this raspberry ruffle one. Such a fun and modern statement dress! The back is dramatic and sexy; Unfortunately I didn’t take a great picture of the back to show you here, but trust me when I say this: it was worth showing it off!

Black-beautiful-fashion-blogger
beautiful-multicultural-fashion-blogger
beautiful-fushia-evening-gown
multicultural-fashion-blogger
plus-size-fashion-blogger
beautiful-evening-gown
beautiful-evening-gown

Thanks so much for reading and have a lovely day!

XOXO,

Shop more Raspberry and evening gowns below:

1. Rachida
    December 19, 2018 / 7:04 pm

Looove this dress. The color is great and the style is also impeccable

December 20, 2018 / 9:16 am

Thank you so much Rachida! I hope you have a great day!

2. December 20, 2018 / 10:33 pm

You look beautiful babe and yes the dress is just perfect for any type holiday events!

December 26, 2018 / 12:30 pm

Awww, thank you, love! I hope you had a great Christmas with loved ones! Kisses

December 26, 2018 / 12:28 pm

Thanks so much beautiful! I hope you had a great christmas! Enjoy the holidays!

December 27, 2018 / 3:20 am

Wow look at you, you look fantabulous!! lol The last commenter said divine and i think they were spot on with that description. 😉 Normally i like how you look best with curly hair but your straight hair looks perfect here and just adds to your elegance and class. I like the colour of the dress, as you say, why wear dark all the time?!! I say go for it!! You peaked my curiosity mentioning another gown you could have worn, you know i want to see that, right!! 😉 As much as your body looks banging in this dress, you broke my hear when you said you didnt get a picture of the back!! You said it is dramatic and sexy, i really want to see it!! What is it like? x x xx

4. Edwige
    December 27, 2018 / 11:38 am

LoL. Thank you Jay! Your comment made me laugh and I’m glad you approve this look! I love the dress too, and I think it was perfect for the evening. The back is open and little low with ruffles on the sides. Who know? maybe I will wear it again and I will make sure to snap a great pic of the back lol!