Happy & Prosperous New Year

Black-successful-fashion-blogger

Happy New Year Beauties,

We made it to 2019, and what a blessing it is in itself to be well and alive, to witness another brand new year, the first blank page of a new chapter!

However, before we get into the whole new year, new resolutions thing :-), let me just give you a quick review of how an amazing year 2018 has been!

Print-floral-blazer-and-jeans

Gratitude, Faith, and Growth are some of the words that summarize my 2018! It was full of blessings and lessons; and I’m grateful for it all, but my gratitude comes mostly from being able to have peace even in the midst of the storm.

Black-beautiful-fashion-blogger
multicultural-fashion-blogger

That been said, as grateful as I am for 2018, I will leave it in the past with all that he has brought, and I will continue my journey with a heartfelt excitement for 2019; because a year end is never an end, but rather a continuity…

Beautiful-prints-Boyfriend-blazer
Beautiful-floral-print-blazer

Are you ready for 2019? I know I am! I also know that it’s going to be an EPIC year and I’m excited to see what it has in store for us ALL. Believe it and claim it! Then work for it!

Beautiful-printed-blazer
floral-print-blazer

There’s more to you than yesterday. -When you start to feel like things should have been better this past year, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here. They are not accidents and those moments weren’t in vain. You are not the same. You have grown and you are growing. You are breathing and you are living. You are wrapped in endless boundless grace; and things will get better. – There’s more to you than yesterday. ~Morgan Harper Nichols

Beautiful-black-influencer
multicultural-fashion-midwest-blogger

Here’s to the new year! – The most amazing year of your life. I wish you nothing short of happiness and success.

Printed-oversized-blazer

Love & Blessings,

Goals Vs Commitments
Good Vibes Tribe!

1. Rachida
    January 1, 2019 / 8:49 pm

Happy new year sis! Love the jeans, so cute

January 2, 2019 / 12:27 pm

Thanks so much, gorg! and Happy new year to you as well. I love the jeans and they are really comfortable too.

January 2, 2019 / 12:27 pm

Thanks so much AShley! Wishing a fabulous year as well! XOXO

January 3, 2019 / 10:36 am

Thanks so much Jessica! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2. January 4, 2019 / 1:21 am

Happy New Year Edwige!

January 4, 2019 / 12:03 pm

Thanks so much Nancy! Same to you ๐Ÿ™‚

3. January 4, 2019 / 5:23 pm

I wish you same too babe.. have glorious and amazing 2019 ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

January 10, 2019 / 10:58 am

Yes, indeed Ashley! AMEN! XOXO

January 12, 2019 / 3:25 pm

I love the jacket and the way you put this together, you look casual but really classy like you are making the big money lol!! I like the bathtub shoot- i hope you didnt get wet!! My favourite pics are your smile in the last pic and then that third pic you just look HOTTTT darlin!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ and i like the heels- i hope you will wear them again!! Kisses. x o xo x o

January 14, 2019 / 12:11 pm

Hahaha! I’m speaking me making the big money into existence lol! Thanks for the kind words Jay! Also, thanks so much for stopping by and always commenting ! I will definitely wear these shoes again. I’m glad you like them ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy Monday! XOXO

5. January 31, 2019 / 6:48 pm

I hope you get to realize all your hopes and dreams and goals for 2019, dear Edwige. With that said you are killing it with thos metallic jacquard blazer. Love the silver heels with it and these photos by the fun bath-tub turned out great! =)

I miss you on the blog so make sure to join the Thursday Moda linkup today {http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2019/01/thursday-moda-152-winter-in-beanies.html} and every Thursday, and while you are there join the “Skirting the Rules” linkup too. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! =)