50 Shades Of Red | V-day Look

Black-multicultural-fashion . blogger

Happy Valentine’s Day guys,

To all my virtual Galentines, who support and pour into me every day, who cheer me on, and show me love, you are the real MVP’s. Happy Galentine’s Day!

Black-beautiful-fashion blogger
black-beautiful-fashion-blogger
Statemetn-color-blog jacket Ovaleal)

Isn’t this red/burgundy monochromatic look perfect for the love day? I shot these pictures in the cold street of the twin cities a few weeks ago, and cars were literally stopping and honking to compliment this outfit. Lol

renttherunway-statement-colorblock-coat-blogger
multicultural-fashion-blogger
lifestyle-and-fashion-influencer

The Lush panels of shaggy color-blocked faux fur make up this glamorous patchwork block coat! It’s such a bold, fun, and beautiful statement piece; and it’s literally a showstopper! It sure kept me warm for the weather.

Beautiful-black-fashion-blogger
Red-sweater-bodycon-dress-fashin
Renttherunway-color-block-faux-fur-coat

I have to say that every piece in this composition makes a bold statement on their own. Turtleneck sweater dresses in the Winter (and Fall) are good closet staples and, this figure-hugging midi dress sweater dress makes no exception.

Beautiful-multicultural-fashion-blogger
Black-beautiful-fashion-blogger
multicultural-fashion-and-beauty-blogger

Every accessory was chosen carefully to complement this monochromatic look, and I love how it turned out. Oh, are you guys tired yet of these red booties? I hope not, because I can’t promise you that this is the last time you’re seeing them here:)

Multicultural-fashion-and-lifestyle-blogger
red-turtleneck-bodycon-dress
black-beautiful-curvy-blogger

I love that despite been a monochromatic look, this outfit is bold, fun, chic, and beautiful. Don’t you agree?! Life can be sometimes boring and dull… Don’t be afraid to bring your own sunshine wherever you go!

beautiful-black-blogger-all-red
multicultural-fashion-beauty-blogger
red-coat-sweater-dress

Have a fabulous day!

Lots of love;

Dress: HERE | Jacket: Similar (more below) Booties: HERE | Beret: HERE or HERE | Sunglasses: HERE or HERE

1. Nike
    February 15, 2019 / 6:09 pm

Your body is banging and I love every piece from this look sis! You so pretty! ❤️

February 16, 2019 / 12:43 pm

Awww thanks so much babe! I’m glad you stopped by! XOXO

February 20, 2019 / 3:14 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting Maria. I appreciate you!

2. February 21, 2019 / 11:22 pm

What a fabulous ensemble dear! Love how your heels really pops out beautifully from the photos!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

February 25, 2019 / 8:52 am

Thanks so much Jesica! Have a great day!

March 12, 2019 / 9:33 am

More like 50 shades of DAYUM!! Lol. You look smoking hot in that dress babe. 😉 I like the way you matched your boots to your beret too! Wow though your curves look incredible and I like the detail down the sides of the dress too. You look warm and snuggly in that coat but I love the pics of you with just the dress on. I hope you didnt freeze your sexy lil butt off taking those pics lol!! You said people were honking, im not surprised!! With you looking this good I would have pulled up and offered to take you somewhere to get warmed up if you know what I mean. 😉 😉 x o xoxoxoxo o x

March 13, 2019 / 10:51 am

Hahaha, you are too funny! Well, thanks so much! I appreciate that you always take time to leave a nice and elaborated comment for me lol :-). I hope you have an awesome day! Bisous

March 18, 2019 / 11:30 pm