A Cool Way to wear a Kente Print Bomber jacket

Urban-street-style-blogger

Happy Valentine’s week!

I hope your Love Week was off to a great start. Do you have any romantic plans in the horizon, or are you spending time with your girlfriends?

I would totally wear this African Kente Print Bomber Jacket to celebrate with my girlfriends; it’s cute, fun, and such an icebreaker and conversation starter!

I love the fact that this bomber jacket is versatile and unisex (I can totally see my husband rocking this)! The bomber gives off an urban appeal and it’s such a fun jacket to add to your fall/winter wardrobe; and the bright and colorful print is even more perfect for the Spring and the Summer. Pair it with your favorite jeans or up trend the bomber by leaving the jeans behind and going for a cool, classy look with a cute solid dress. This is such a unique and stylish bomber! Trust me you will receive so many compliments and questions about the prints! 🙂

Multicultural-fashion-bloger
Black-Beautiful-influencer-blogger
black-beautiful-style-blogger

Thank you for reading !

Lots of love,

Jacket is c/o Nomose Couture

1. February 13, 2019 / 2:00 pm

Love this outfit on You. The jacket has all the colors to mix & match.

February 16, 2019 / 12:44 pm

Thank you so much sis! Have a great weekend! XOXO

February 16, 2019 / 12:43 pm

Thank you very much Ashley! I’m glad you love this jacket! XOXO

February 16, 2019 / 12:42 pm

Thanks os much Tracy! I’m glad you love it! XO

February 19, 2019 / 11:29 am

Oh, thank you so much, love! I’m so excited to see this post featured! Thanks so much!

March 4, 2019 / 4:49 pm

Babe you look great in this outfit. I love the jacket and the way you styled it!! You look so good in that dress too. Dang though your body is banging and you get better looking every time I look at you!! 😉 Id love to see you switch this outfit- plain jacket with a kente bodycon dress!! You should try it!! Bisous. x x x x

March 7, 2019 / 7:32 pm