Happy Monday guys!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was very busy and filled with lots of activities as we celebrated my not-so-baby anymore 8th birthday! It’s amazing how time is flying by! All I can say is, I’m a proud and blessed mom!
When I was nominated by the fabulous Nikki from the Nikkiraeink for a Liebster Blog Award, of course I was ecstatic but my feelings were mostly humbled and flattered! I have been blogging literally for a month and I am been given the opportunity to be “known” by other readers who may have never heard about Hypnoz Glam and this is basically what the Liebster Blog Award is about. So, yes I’m excited, humbled and flattered! 🙂
Before I announce who I nominated in return for the Liebster Award, here are my answers to the questions Nikki asked me:
1. Why did you start blogging? -For years, I’ve had a lot of admiration for the talented ladies and gentlemen out there that are sharing their passions with the world. I finally decided to blog, not only because I will have the chance to write (I love writing) about some of the things that I love and share them with the world, but also because I’ve always been aspired to inspire. I hope someone, somewhere, will find satisfaction and inspiration in my works.
2. What are your most popular posts and your favorite? – I’ve started blogging about a month ago, so I don’t have many posts up yet, but I would say my most popular and favorite post as of now, is my very first one: ” Story telling“
3. How do you like to pamper yourself? – Being a mom, working full time and… blogging means living a busy life, so whenever I can, I love to indulge myself to a spa/massage “me time”… But on a regular basis, I love to read a great book or listen to music while taking a bubble bath.
4. What is one item on your bucket list that you want to cross off the most? – I frankly don’t have a good answer for this, (as I don’t really do the bucket list thing) but I’d love to visit some of the most amazing places in the world as Tahiti, Cinque Terre, Italy and Venice, Italy etc… and one of my greatest dreams is to open a caring/sharing center for the less fortunate.
5. What have you crossed off (completed) your bucket list? – See 4; that being said, I try to take the fun as it comes 🙂
6. How do you escape from negativity? – Smile… when the world is being negative, remain positive! Unfortunately, the world is full of negativity, but I’ve learned that, unjust criticism, is often admiration in disguise! My motto is: “rise above hate” and I also try not to take things too personally.
7. What is your favorite inspirational quote? – This is a tough one because I have many quotes that inspire me a lot, among which: ” Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself” – Henry Ward Beecher
8. Do you create New Year’s Resolutions? If so, what are some of yours for 2014? – About a couple years ago, I decided not to create New Years Resolutions anymore. I find it wise to make better lifestyle and try to stick with it as life goes! Don’t get me wrong, when you make resolutions at the beginning of the year and you are true to them it’s an achievement, however, I believe it’s even a greater achievement when you make of a good habit a lifestyle.
9. What is your favorite meal? – I’m a foodie, 🙂 and it’s hard for me to pick a favorite one, but I would say Tchep Djen / Tiebou Dieune (an ethnic meal made with rice, fish and veggies)
10. What dream are you striving for? I truly believe that I’m blessed to be a blessing, and I strive to be giver in many possible ways!
Here you have it!
I wish I could nominate all the amazing bloggers that I know but here are just a few 🙂
If the bloggers I nominated want to take part in the nomination, then my 10 questions to you are –
- What is the best thing about being a blogger?
- What is your favorite book (or book series) of all time ?
- Where do you like to take your blog photos?
- If you could achieve instant fluency in any language, which one would you pick and why?
- If you have to splurge in something right now, what would it be?
- What are your goals (blogging related) for the next couple years.
- How do you come up with good contents for your blog?
- Tell me about one of the best days of your whole life 🙂
- What Blog do you like to read daily?
- And lastly, If you can give 3 tips to new bloggers, what would it be?
Thanks again to Nikki and to my nominees; have fun and good luck in your blogging venture!
Thanks again for the nomination, Edwige! Nice getting to know you better through your answers to the questions. Totally agree that there is a greater sense of accomplishment when you make a lifestyle change!!
You are welcome Robyn! Have fun with the questions:-)
Congrats on the Leibster! 🙂
Thank you Ashley!
Hi Edwige, Thanks for the nom 🙂 I think I did this before. Your answers were very insightful by the way.
Awwwww, well, it’s okay :-). I will check out your post! Thank you 🙂
mon | http://www.monsemble.ca
Love learning more about you, excellent post and congrats!
Thank you for stopping by Mel! Xo!
Hi Edwige, thank you SO much for nominating me. I look forward to answering your questions.
You are welcome my dear 🙂