It’s just so unreal how time is flying by! Cliché much? I know, but you have to agree with me though. October is almost over, and then we welcome November to already be celebrating thanksgiving… and there comes December! Need I say that Christmas will be here before we know it? … And we’ll soon be kissing 2016 adios… WOW! It seems like just a couple months ago, we were decorating christmas trees… Where did 2016 go!? It’s unbelievable and exciting at the same time. Well, let’s finish the year strong and in the hope to see the desire of our hearts come to pass.
On another note, If there’s any social media account I like to spend time on these days, share candid and behind-the-scene pictures, connect with amazing people, it’s Instagram. I love scrolling through my feeds just to see the beautiful and creative images these folks are sharing. Every day has its own story and every story has its own ability to be told through each and every photo…
The truth is, I haven’t always been an instagram addict. I might be slightly late to the party, but I think I’m catching on quite well. LOL. Instagram has been winning my heart these days, and while I’m enjoying others’ posts, I’m also giving my all to share great pics and behind-the-scene moments I believe my friends over there would love. It sounds all fun, doesn’t it? It is fun… and a little bit of work. Work, because I’m also putting the work in to grow my numbers and build a strong community. I know, some of you know I mean! 🙂. So, if you’re not following me yet, please do come over and let’s connect! (HERE) If you’d like me to follow back, just leave me a comment to let me know that you’re coming from my blog and I’ll return the love, if I’m not already. – Here are some of my latest posts on the “gram”.
As always, thank you! I’m glad you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Having a skin care routine is very important. Some people are born with good skin; some struggle to bring theirs to what it should be… However, those who have great or perfect skin, innate or acquired, have a consistent skin care routine. A little bit of Skin 101 here: Our skin deals with so much and, it being the largest organ of the human body, retains all the impurities whether it’s from deep within or outside of the body.
“This is NOT a sponsored post”
Happy Friday lovelies!
When I hear about or come across small business owners that are doing magics in a world full of renown brands; especially in industries as competitive as beauty, fashion, or retails, etc… the dreamer, goal-digger (emphasis on goal, please 🙂 ), and most importantly entrepreneur in me, eventually can’t help it but give these brave women (men too, of course) a round of applause… And when the name behind such entrepreneurship is someone you personally know in a way or another, you know of course I’m biased and want the world to know about what she has to offer!
If you haven’t started shopping for your loved-ones yet, this glam holiday gift guide (Pictures below) might just be what you’re waiting for! Stay tuned as I will post more gift ideas for everyone on your list throughout the month! Happy Friday!
Last weekend was my very first Sip Shop and Socialize event held in the twin cities and it was a fun and successul evening. More on that in another post… 😉
This is the first week of September and Fall is around the corner… When you think “Fall”, do you happen to think about skin care especially for your face? I Know there’s no definite season when you should take serious care of your skin, but for me, I feel like with Winter around the corner, I have to take extra care of my skin! The dry and cold air in the Midwest is just too harsh not to think about protecting your skin. I have tried many skin care products especially facial ones, from drugstore ones to the brand names ones and I can say that I came to understand a few things about skin care routine, even though I’m no expert in the matter whatsoever.
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! Even when you have an oily to combination skin you have to keep your skin moisturized!
- Exfoliate: exfoliating will take you a long way and your skin will thank you for it. You want to remove the dead skin on your face at least once a week.
- Hydrating: I know you’ve heard this many times, but yes, your skin needs to be hydrated, and drinking a good amount of good old dear water is the best and most efficient way to keep your skin always hydrated… But there are also other ways like spraying water on your face to keep it hydrated.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen is not optional for our skin. It’s a “Must”, even in seasons like Fall and Winter. Experts say even in colder seasons, we need to protect our skin/face against the Ultra Violet rays, which can be pretty harmful even when the sun is not out.
Below are some of my current favorite beauty products. I like to try new products with greatly recommended reviews. However I usually like to stick with just one product if it works for me.
Do you have any favorite skin product that you would like to share with us?
Coucou les amis!
Lorsque vous pensez a l’autumn, vous arrive-t-il de penser également a vos soins corporels, surtout ceux du visage? Je sais qu’il n’est dit qu’il faut prendre soin de soi que pendant une saison donnée, mais j’ai personnellement pour habitude de prendre extra soin de ma peau en autumn, vue que l’hivers est tout proche, et avec notre fameux froid et conditions climatiques au Minnesota, il faut bien protéger sa peau!
J’ai essayé bon nombre de produits, des moins coûteux aux grandes marques, et sans vouloir me prononcer comme étant une expert en la matière, je dirai que j’en ai appris un peu sur les soins de beautes:
- Humidifier! Humidifier! Humidifier! Même quand vous pensez que vous avez une peau grasse, vous devrez tout de même utiliser des soins humectants.
- Exfolier: Exfolier sa peau est très important! C’est une habitude qui vous mènera loin et votre peau vous en dira certainement merci!
- Hydrater: Vous avez surement ecouté ceci a mainte reprises, mais je vais le dire encore: Notre peau a besoin d’être hydratée et la meilleure manière de s’en assurer c’est de boire une bonne quantité d’eau chaque jour!
- Crème solaire: Nous avons pour habitude de penser que la crème solaire est facultative mais, en réalité, elle est primordiale même pendant les saisons les plus froides. Selon les experts, il nous faut nous protéger contre les rayons solaires même aux temps les plus nuageux.
J’ai pris soin de partager (plus haut) avec vous certains de mes produits de beauté favoris du moment . J’aime bien essayer de nouveaux produits surtout ceux avec de bonnes recommandations, mais souvent, quand je trouve LE produit qui me siet, je me garde de chercher ailleurs.
Avez vous de bons produits a ne pas s’en passer a partager avec nous?!